Keesal, Young & Logan serves as counsel to many local, regional, national, and multinational concerns in a wide variety of complex business litigation matters pending in federal and state court as well as in arbitration.
We have successfully handled numerous commercial, contract, intellectual property, unfair competition, trade secret, tortious interference, defamation, real estate, and employment matters, including the following:
- $1.32 billion contract claim
- $125 million construction contract dispute
- $30 million contamination dispute
- 9-figure breach of contract case involving sale of industrial fuel
- 9-figure dispute involving shipbuilding contract
- $50 million patent infringement case
- $10 million tortious interference claim
- 7-figure claim arising from power interruption to refinery
- $100 million dispute involving sale of industrial plant
- 7-figure patent infringement case
- $6.75 million tortious interference claim
Our lawyers have tried hundreds of bench and jury trials, and thousands of arbitrations. Two of our partners are members of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. No firm in California has more IATL members. Our business litigators include members of such prestigious organizations as the American Board of Trial Advocates, and have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and Northern California and Southern California Super Lawyers.
For additional information, please contact: