Melanie Sharpe is a senior paralegal and brings more than 37 years of experience. Melanie has a background in all aspects of the litigation process from discovery through trial/arbitration with emphasis on cost-effective client service. Experienced handling arbitrations, mediations, federal court trials, and state court trials. Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Trial Director, LexisNexis CaseMap, Microsoft Word, e-discovery, and Eclipse.
Melanie C. Sharpe
Melanie C. Sharpe information
- B.A. (social science), University of California, Irvine
- SEC: Victims of Cyber Scams May Also Face Enforcement Actions linked here (October 30, 2018)
- Robo-Advising: The Good, The Bad, and The Future (February 15, 2018)
- Can You Sleep at Night? Managing Technology Vendor Risk (September 20, 2017) – Western Independent Bankers Association
- Board Member – Red Shoe Society of Long Beach Ronald McDonald House (2018)
Melanie C. Sharpe articles
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.