Gabriel Lee-Sanchez is an associate with Keesal, Young & Logan in its San Francisco office. His practice includes a broad range of civil litigation matters in the securities, maritime, and employment areas.
Gabriel graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2022. While in law school, he served as Articles Editor for Hastings Law Journal. Gabriel also served as a teaching assistant, received certificates in legal research and negotiation & dispute resolution, and earned multiple CALI and Witkin awards for academic excellence. In 2022, Gabriel also graduated magna cum laude with a Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) in European Law from University of Paris, Panthéon-Assas. Gabriel earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from University of California, Berkeley.
Gabriel was born and raised in Nicaragua, but has also lived in Spain, France, and the U.S. He enjoys traveling, and speaks English, Spanish, and conversational French.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence. – J.D., cum laude, University of California, Hastings College of the Law (2022).
- Master of Laws – LL.M., European Law, magna cum laude, University of Paris, Panthéon-Assas (2022).
- Bachelor of Arts – B.A., Philosophy, University of California, Berkeley (2015).
- California (2022).
- All United States District Courts in California.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.