Natalie M. Lagunas
Natalie Lagunas is an associate with Keesal, Young & Logan in its Long Beach office. Her practice focuses on a broad range of civil litigation matters in the maritime, securities, employment, and mortgage banking industries.
First in her family to go to college, Natalie graduated from Northwestern University with a B.A. in English literature in 2014 where she was named on the Dean’s list. While at Northwestern, Natalie played Division I soccer for the Northwestern Women’s Soccer Team on a full-ride athletic scholarship. She was awarded Academic All-Big Ten from 2010 to 2014 and Big Ten Sportsmanship of the Year in 2012.
Natalie graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2017. She served as a Senior Staff Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review. Natalie also earned a certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution. While at Pepperdine Law, she served on the Moot Court Board and as Chair of the John L. Moriarity First-Year Moot Court Competition. Natalie also served as a student attorney for the Legal Aid Clinic at the Union Rescue Mission.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law (2017).
B.A. (English literature), Northwestern University (2014 – Dean’s List).
- California (2017)
- Successful internal investigation of a large Health Care organization through complex eDiscovery and early case assessment. (July 2018)
- Successfully recovered approximately $450,000 through Mechanic’s Liens. (2018)
- Law Project Coordinator for the Long Beach Branch of the NAACP (September 2018–Present)
- Mentor for Operation Jump Start, Long Beach Non-Profit Organization (January 2018–Present)