LESLIE A. SMITH
- Leslie obtained her B.A. degree in Allied Legal Service (pre-law) from The University of Central Florida in May 1986.
- She moved to California in August 1986 and started her employment as a Paralegal with KYL in December 1986.
- She was promoted to Senior Paralegal in December 1996.
- Specializes in employment, securities, and maritime litigation.
- She maintains all case documents utilizing CaseMap, TextMap, and Eclipse programs. Leslie assists in all aspects of the discovery process, including written discovery, preparation of documents for production, E-discovery document review and searches in various platforms, investigations, analysis of data, and preparation of spreadsheets and statistics.
- Leslie has prepared for hundreds of trials, arbitrations, and mediations which includes preparation of demonstrative evidence, trial exhibits, witness outlines, trial subpoenas, PowerPoint presentations, and Trial Director. She has attended and assisted in numerous trials and arbitrations.
- Leslie is also proficient at post-trial judgments and collection cases which include preparation of notices of entry of judgment, memorandums of costs, writs of execution, abstracts of judgment, wage garnishments, bank levies, property levies, liens on personal property, and sister-state judgments.
- Leslie is a certified CaseMap Administrator, and has a COBOT software certification in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Pro.
- B.A. (Allied Legal Service – pre-law), University of Central Florida (1986)
- CaseMap Administrator
- COBOT software certification in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Pro