JAMES L. KRITENBRINK
James Kritenbrink is an associate with Keesal, Young & Logan in its Long Beach office. His practice includes a broad range of civil litigation matters for financial services and maritime clients. James is also involved in the real estate and business transactional group as well as the cybersecurity and privacy group.
Before law school, James worked as an estimator and project manager for a demolition subcontractor in the L.A. Basin. He managed projects inside LAX and the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles. For his undergraduate studies, James earned his B.S. in construction management from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Engineering. While pursuing his B.S., he re-founded the Kappa Sigma chapter at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and grew it to nearly 90 members. James served multiple terms as president for this organization.
- J.D. (with high distinction), University of Nebraska (2017). While in law school, James served as an Executive Editor for the Nebraska Law Review and received awards for the highest grade in both torts and estate planning.
- B.S. (construction management), University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Engineering.
- CIPP/US (Certified Information Privacy Professional, U.S. – private sector)
- California (2017)
- All United States District Courts in California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit