IGOR V. STADNIK
Igor Stadnik is an associate with Keesal, Young & Logan in its Seattle office. His practice focuses on a broad range of civil litigation and corporate advisory matters. Igor has worked on federal and state cases involving claims under TILA, RESPA, civil RICO, FDCPA, Washington’s Consumer Protection Act, and various other state and federal laws. Igor has also advised major corporations with respect to customer complaints, employment matters, and licensing issues. Igor has experience defending a broad range of claims, including negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation, fraud, personal injury, products liability, and maritime attachment. He has also conducted multiple internal investigations of alleged environmental violations by companies and their employees and defended against related criminal charges brought by various state and federal agencies.
- J.D. (cum laude), Seattle University School of Law (2014). While in law school, Igor was recognized as achieving the highest mark in his Torts and Insurance Law courses.
- B.A. (political science and communication), University of Washington (2008).
- Washington (2015)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Examples of cases in which Igor was lead counsel or played a significant role include:
- Favorable resolution of a personal injury matter involving a claim for a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) where there was significant exposure to punitive damages.
- Settlement of a complex products liability case involving a failure of a lithium-ion battery in a maritime application that caused a fire and significant damage to property.
- Dismissal of a federal agency action involving alleged environmental violations that were affirmed by a whistleblower.
- Dismissal of a mortgage banking action brought by a prominent plaintiff’s attorney.
- Super Lawyers Magazine Washington “Rising Star” (2018)