Clay Lean is an ABA-accredited paralegal and litigation support specialist at Keesal, Young & Logan’s Long Beach office. Clay received the OneTrust Certified Privacy Management Professional (OTCP) designation in early 2018 and is also an Eclipse SE Certified Administrator, a CaseMap Certified Administrator and is COBOT certified in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Clay also has extensive experience using industry-standard hosted review platforms such as Relativity.
Clay graduated from the University of California, Irvine in 2008 with a B.A. in criminology and law with a minor in political science. Since joining Keesal, Young & Logan in 2011, Clay has focused his work on the technical side of litigation and trial support, eDiscovery, and trial presentation technology. Clay has been an integral team member on numerous lengthy jury trials in both California state courts and federal district courts as well as securities arbitrations.
- B.A. (criminology and law, minor in political science), University of California, Irvine (2008)
- Eclipse SE Certified Administrator
- CaseMap Certified Administrator
- COBOT certified in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- ACEDS Law Firm eDiscovery Department of the Year (2016)
- OneTrust Certified Privacy Management Professional (OTCP) (2018)