Innovative companies fueled by creative ideas and rapidly evolving technology are challenged by an increasingly complex regulatory and security environment. Implementing process to mitigate risk, control costs and keep pace with the influx of new technologies is critical, but the expertise, time and resources necessary are in short supply.
Keesal, Young & Logan’s (KYL) field-tested team of technology, data security, eDiscovery and other legal professionals has a unique ability to partner with clients to provide cost efficient, customized strategies and solutions that focus on increasing efficiency, reducing risk and ensuring compliance without negatively impacting culture and business agility.
Services provided by KYL’s Compliance, Operations and Data Control Advisory (CODA) Team include:
- Workflow assessment, including the implementation of ThinkSmart Automation Platform workflows to increase efficiency and consistency
- Data security and reporting compliance gap analysis
- eDiscovery tools, workflows and best practices recommendation and implementation
- Vendor selection and implementation of third-party vendor risk assessment protocols and technologies
- Executive education related to new and emerging risks and opportunities
The KYL team has also invested in alignment and strategic partnerships with alternative legal service providers resulting in an expansive network of skilled professionals and leading-edge solutions in the areas of:
- Information governance
- Data management
- Privacy and GDPR compliance gap analysis
- Legal operations
- Legal project management
- Contract management